ITIFS16 - Desktop & Peripheral Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Proactively monitor and ensure reliability, legality and security of Desktop PC and peripheral devices used in Bank Mandiri.
- Analyzing and review related to Desktop system and operational peripheral problems. The result is SOP Document.
- Excecute Desktop system maintenance policy, identify risks and evaluate periodically to mitigate risks, incidents and fraud.
- Escalating problem to 3rd party Principal related to intranet infrastructure if needed.
- Proactively coordinate for analysis and recommendations on Desktop device specifications that will be held through a procurement process to fulfill procurement requests for all Bank Mandiri work units.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of financial services, IT or Telco Industries.
- Familiar with SDLC & Project Management Process.
- Experience with Network Management & Server Management.
- Ability to analyze Desktop Inventory and create report.
Required Skills :
- Strong Experience in Desktop Management Tools (Patch management system, Software delivery, Centralized Application update).
- Strong Knowledge in Endpoint Operating System (Windows Client, MacOS, Linux Desktop), Endpoint Security, Endpoint Product, Enterprise Appliance.
- Knowledge of Standard Desktop Imaging (ISO & MDT).
- Knowledge of Desktop As A Service (Cloud based desktop, Desktop Virtualization).
- Basic Knowledge of Ms SQL Database.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.