ITIFS15 - Email & Collaboration Tools Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Analyze and optimize the implementation of the collaboration system infrastructure and mobile device as the best, effective and efficient solution, in delivering information and reports (messages traffic) to all users at the head office and all branches of Bank Mandiri to ensure high delivery quality and system reliability to achieve the target of SLA.
- Ensure the availability of documentation on the results of evaluation, analysis, formulation, observation, development and implementation of infrastructure to provide information to users related to device operations, development, audit and implementation of infrastructure.
- Evaluating and implementing system maintenance policies, risk identification and periodic evaluations of controls that have been applied to mitigate these risks to prevent incidents, problems and system damage (fraud).
- Analyze and provide solutions to problems related to the availability of servers (Domain Server / Active Directory, Exchange Server, Sharepoint), to provide convenience and fluency for all users in the Head Office, Regional Units and all Branch Offices in accessing Bank Mandiri's system.
- Development, addition of features, and maintenance of Bank Mandiri portals and internal portals in Bank Mandiri groups.
- Manage the implementation of collaboration access facilities for all users at the head office and all branches of Bank Mandiri with a variety of features & options that are set to provide services and solutions to user needs according to standard policy and system security (security policy) in order to achieve delivery time, increase employee productivity , user satisfaction and profitability.
- Provide collaborative solutions that support the implementation of coworking space solutions.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology.
- Familiar with SDLC & Project Management Process.
- Experience with Network Management & Server Management.
- MCSE Certification (would be an Advantage).
Required Skills :
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management which related to Windows Server, Directory Service, Email, Communications, Portal (sharepoint) and surrounding system.
- Experience with Mobile Worker concept.
- Experience with Cloud in Collaboration (Gsuite, O365, AWS, etc).
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.