ITIFS13 - Service Catalog Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Assist with development and maintenance of proper policies, procedures and SLAs.
- Assist in the development of an active Service Delivery Lifecycle including proper Service Design, Service Transition, and Service Operation.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of proper Knowledge Management.
- Assist manager in researching and analyzing Service Catalog tools, software, and technical resources.
- Maintain close working relationships with the all team over Infrastructure, AppDev, Governance, Data Management, to ensure service-related catalog are identified and reported.
- Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
- Demonstrated ability to engage customer in discussions on total life cycle related to Service Strategy, Design, Transition and Operation best practices, business value, and end-to-end ITSM process management.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology.
- 3+ years of achieving Infrastructure/Cloud Operations experience, consulting or technology partner with a good understanding of infrastructure operations ITIL / ITSM strategic objectives in Service Delivery, IT Audit, or IT Compliance at the organizational and business level.
- ITIL Practitioner Level Certification (would be an advantage).
- Understanding of information security principles, frameworks and best practices.
Required Skills :
- Deep knowledge as a trusted advisor for CXOs.
- Deep knowledge developing, managing and refreshing a portfolio of IT service Catalog.
- Deep understanding knowledge and practical experience designing and implementing ITIL/ITSM framework processes, organizational structures, functions and technologies.
- Strong understanding of ITSM best-practice processes with direct IT Service Catalog Management and Request Management experience in a large global organization.
- Thorough understanding of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS / cloud service providers, standard product offerings, infrastructure, support and related XaaS/cloud terminology.
- Thorough understanding of micro services, containers based and big-data terminology.
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban/Agile development methodology.
- Current understanding of relevant IT Infrastructure technologies, such as storage, networking, platforms, cloud.
- Understanding of IT Managed Services concepts and Multi-Source Service Integration.
- Deep knowledge and experience of IT operations, Service Catalogs and cloud migration challenges.
- Prior experience of working in DevOps and the ability to write simple scripts/code would be preferred.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.