ITIFS12 - DB as A Service Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
This DBA Engineer will primarily be involved in projects utilizing DataBase Enginee within the datacenter environment. Tasking will include building and maintaining DataBase environments such as Oracle, Postgree, Microsoft SQL infrastructure, and providing technical support.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- DBA certifications (would an advantage).
- Experience in designing and implementing Backup and Recovery Strategies.
- Specialized in performance tuning of database, was part of center of excellence for performance tuning in Oracle.
- Basic proficiency in Windows & Linux system administration.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting of Database performance.
Required Skills :
- Extensively worked on Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c production support activities.
- Have worked on Postgres SQL, Microsoft SQL.
- Proficiency with OVM environments.
- Experience in Real Application Cluster (RAC), Dataguard (standby).
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.