ITIFS07 - Mobile Device Management Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Analyzing and optimizing the implementation of Mobile Device Management Infrastructure.
- Ensure the availability of evaluation, analyzing, development and implementation.
- Evaluating and implementing system maintenance policy and risk mitigation identification periodically.
- Escalating problem to 3rd party Principal related to intranet infrastructure if needed.
- Provide support for loading, commercial application and in-housed developed, mobile applications into the MDM application catalog; help with deployment of those applications.
- Analyzing and evaluating Mobile Device Management policy and procedure.
- This individual manages, maintains, supports, troubleshoots, and optimizes the MDM environment and its related mobile devices.
- Ensures that all mobile devices and activations are in compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Respond to requests, from internal and authorized external business units, in a timely manner.
- Ability and desire to conduct research and resolve tickets, from the end user community, for mobile device issues and new products.
- Work with a team of engineers to plan, design, develop, build, and deploy new MDM solutions.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology.
Required Skills :
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong in Enterprise Mobility Management.
- Knowledgeable in managing iOS and Android devices.
- Knowledgeable in managing macOS.
- Strong Experience in Mobile Application Programming / Development.
- Experience with Network Management & Server Management.
- Familiar with SDLC & Project Management Process.
- Excellent teamwork, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.