ITIFS06 - Midrange System Operation Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide day-to-day operations of any platform Server support team.
- Support activity P2V (Physical to Virtual).
- Monitoring System health and troubleshooting if there is problem.
- Develop an automated system for monitoring, logging and backup.
- Supporting Regulatory Report.
- Managing, escalation and Analytics skill to identify issue and problem solving in application.
- Developed Automatic Workload for Operational SOD / EOD Application.
- Coordinate with related teams and units in developing, operating and monitoring servers in Data Center and DRC.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology.
Required Skills :
- Good Knowledge Unix, Linux & Windows Server.
- Having experience SQL Query, Database Oracle, Postgresql & SQL Server.
- Excellent scripting skill such as Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Familiar with virtualization technology & Cloud Technology.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.