DBT01 - Digital Channel Marketing
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Plan and execute all digital channel marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and optimise the content of our social media presence related to Bank Mandiri digital product.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns of all digital channel, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure all digital product is at the forefront of Indonesia's banking industry.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for all digital channel.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
General Qualifications :
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Project management skills: Digital channel marketing also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
Working Experiences (min. years) :
Experience of between 3-5 years in digital communications and marketing is often expected. Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.