- Managing endpoint security monitoring.
- Monitoring, collecting, and responding to inappropriate, and/or unauthorized activities related to the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Implementing monitoring rules and ensuring sufficient incident logs related the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Managing the process for handling security incidents related to the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Creating event/incident resolution report providing the actions taken based on pre-defined SLA and OLA due to the operation.
- Producing change request regarding information security system, if necessary, regarding event/incident that happened.
- Providing report regarding audit improvement on the bank's endpoint infrastructure systems.
- Minimum 7 years experience in security operations.
- Knowledge and experience in managing end point infratructure.
- Knowledge and experience in security incident management.
- Knowledge in Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge in security incident management.
- Knowledge and experience in anti virus protection.
- Ability to interact with senior executives.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
- Preferable certification :
- ITIL Fundamental,
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor,
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA),
- Trendmicro APAC,
- McAfee ENS,
- MCP Cyber Security.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).