ITIFS01 - System Anaylst - Problem Management
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for System Analyst – Problem Management who has duty for :
- As an System Analyst of Problem Management team, you will be responsible for Monitoring all application in Bank Mandiri, Incident and Problem resolution .
- The role also involves engaging and partnering with Infrastructure Teams, Application Support Teams and application development teams.
- Responsible to ensure all the applications in Bank Mandiri meet their required service levels
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business and Management
- Responsible to ensure all production issue have permanent solution.
- Coordinate and work with other related production support team
General Qualifications :
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the LOB (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management
- Experience with Desktop and Web Application System
- Experience with Network Management, Desktop Management and Server management.
- Experience with Implementation of IT Service Management
Working Experiences (min. years) :
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.