- Collect, analyze and confirm technical requirement from project stakeholders.
- Assess, analyze, and implement ETL requirements of a project.
- Create data staging (re-useable) to support each application / system related.
- Create data mart and data cubes based on applicable reporting format.
- Create documentations of the requirements (e.g. Technical Specification Document, Data Mapping Documentation, etc.).
- Analyze and confirm the test criteria and test cases, and support testing process (including interface testing).
- Support project manager in technical aspects as required during project implementation period.
- Support project manager to ensure the quality of the delivery of project milestones and deliverables as per SDLC especially for those related to technical aspects of the solutions
- Working together with the third parties vendor regarding the data model required for each related applications
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong knowledge on Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiar with Linux OS environment is valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand relational database concept and strong/advance in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Have experience in database (analyze, design & develop), SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, Teradata, Talend, etc.
- Have experience (in minimum 3 projects) using ETL Tools like IBM Datastage, Informatica, MS SQL Server SSIS, Pentaho PDI, Talend or Python Scripting.
- Have experience (in minimum 3 projects) of reporting application, dashboard application or business intelligence.
- Understand Data-warehouse model and approach both top down and bottom up
- Understand Business Intelligence (BI) concept and tool
- Willing to learn the new BI Tools like Tableau. Experiences in Tableau will be advantageous
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).