ITAPD - Programmer – Web (Front End)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Assess, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Apply technical excellency (such as : clean code, design pattern, etc.) to produce maintainable and easy to extend code
- Learn and share new method/technology/tools as continous improvement, to ensure you/team’s job will getting better in the future
- Responsible for the creation of software operations and support related documentation.
- Research and develop process improvements in dedication to continuous improvement
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer. At least 2 to 3 years of experience in developing web/web app.
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess strong web programming skill (html, css, java script, jquery, angular, react.js)
- Possess strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Able to design and implement of Design Pattern
- Have experience in designing UI/UX
- Have ability to create mock-up/wire frame for a complete web/web app
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT
- Familiar with back-end programming and database
- Plus if you familiar with extreme programming(TDD / CI / CD / Pair Programming)
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.