Mandiri Kriya is a program where we invite high school graduates to intern at all of Bank Mandiri network. As an intern, you will be given the opportunity to accumulate experience and skills necessary for the work place especially skills for banking operations. After successfully completing the Mandiri Kriya program, you will be eligible for Mandiri Education Aid, to assist you complete your graduate studies.
This internship opportunity is specific for candidates in Central Java and Yogyakarta.
- Minimum high school graduate, with a minimum 6.5 average on the national test score
- Maximum age of 24 years old
- Remain unmarried during internship period
- Presentable and good communication skill
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 20 openings