DDL - 04 - PaaS Operations Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Build, configure and deploy a wide range of application and database servers on Linux infrastructure.
- Support software development teams and associated proprietary software infrastructure and code management / deployment tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server failures by leveraging CM to diagnose and fix issues.
- Perform server upgrades and migrations via manual or automated deployments/methods.
- Collaborate with CISO Office to perform system security functions including determination, application, and testing of security settings.
- Maintain proper documentation and develop / adhere to configuration management procedures.
- Implement and manage applications on cloud-hosted platforms (ex. AWS or Google Compute).
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 4 or more years of experiences Linux OS (Red Hat Enterprise or equivalent)
- Experience with virtualization in VMWare. 4. Intermediate to expert in a scripting or programming language
- Experience deploying PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, Apache, Java JBOSS/Tomcat.
- Experience implementing CM languages ex: Openshift
- Practical experience with development best practices, tooling, and techniques.
- Proficiency with configuring and troubleshooting automated deployments utilizing CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in drafting systems and infrastructure documentation.
- Proven experience building and deployment PaaS clusters, both onpremises and in the cloud.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong team player– Has experience working with global teams
- Able to speak English actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.