DDL - 02 - Frontend Developer (Android/iOS)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Hands-on attitude for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android/IOS platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and optimizing components for maximum application performances
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX team to improve usability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Integrate backend API request and response to frontend event.
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists.
- Provide personal opinion in determining the development strategy that is applied
- Always up to date with the new technology trends
- Perform daily monitoring and control of the assignments
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 3 or more years of experiences as front-end application developer in Android/iOS Platform.
- Familiarity with Agile development teams, processes and CI/CD environments and tooling.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- For iOS : Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text For Android : Experience with Android SDK
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Have a good ability to develop functional & technical documentation
- Able to speak English. actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill.
- A good self learner, preference to working in teams, sharing knowledge and growing by listening to others feedback.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.