DDL - 01 - Backend Developer (Java/Microservices)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 3 or more years of experience on fast-paced Java projects
- Proficient design and development experience with Microservices Architecture.
- Experience working in Agile development teams, processes and CI/CD environments and tooling.
- Min 3 year experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Min 1 year experience in Java programming using Spring Framework (preferable Spring 4.x) and Java programming using RDMS Database.
- Possess knowledge on the concept of JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- Possess good Algorithm and Problem Solving Ability
- Familiar and with Linux OS environment
- OCAJP / OCPJP certified will be a very great advantage
- Have experience in SQL or Oracle or DB2 Database
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation
- Able to speak English actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill
- A good self learner, preference to working in teams, sharing knowledge and growing by listening to others feedback.
- Hands-on attitude for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Support the overall application life cycle (code design, test, release and PTR support) Have 3 or more years of experience on fast-paced Java projects
- Build and manage micro services using Spring Boot and other modern Java enterprise technologies for application development.
- Conduct a review of user needs and define the solution.
- Conduct unit tests to identify functions that are not running.
- Troubleshoot and debug for improved performance and quality
- Analysis and verification of all developments in applications made by vendors
- Perform the testing system integration test stage and support user acceptance test
- Coordinate with Dev Ops team for production deployment and monitoring of these services using Docker.
- Working in an agile team of specialists and generalists
- Provide personal opinion in determining the development strategy that is applied
- Always up to date with the new technology trends
- Perform daily monitoring and control of the assignments
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Oracle Database
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.