Here is the overview of this role as a Preferred Relationship Manager
You will be responsible for fostering good relations and providing services according to CIMB Preferred standards for customers in order to achieve sales targets, enlarge the market share and branch portfolio.
Everybody loves a challenge, and we believe you too. Here's a responsibility you'll be as Preferred Relationship Manager
- Make plans for sales activities based on set targets, determine priorities to be achieved in the short and long term so that the work plan
- Ensure the implementation of services to customers to ensure compliance with company standards in improving the quality of customer satisfaction
- Ensure the level of customer satisfaction with financial services provided, in order to build good relations with existing and new preferred customers
- Direct and supervise sales activities and sales productivity at the branch to avoid mis-selling and ensure that sales follow branch compliance with internal and external procedures and regulations (KYC, Compliance, Certification, Audit)
First of all, ask this to yourself. "Am I ..."
- Minimum Diploma degree (D3) from any major
- WAPERD (Wakil Agen Penjual Efek Reksa Dana), and AAJI (Asosiasi Asuransi Jiwa Indonesia)
- Minimum 2 years working experience as relationship manager for priority customers or 4 years working experience as sales, especially on banking industry
- Willing to be placed on all CIMB Niaga branches