- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technologies.
- Troubleshooting for errors and resolving them.
- Promote best CI/CD practices among teams, mentor and coach team members.
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the Agile development environment.
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Automating deployment of applications, system configurations and security settings.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development, System Administration or Operations.
- Experience with at least one programming language: Java, Angular, iOS, Android…
- Experience with Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Knowledge and experience with continuous integration tools.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one source control tool: Git, SVN…
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management tools: Ansible preferably
- Knowledge and experience with application monitoring, logging and alerting.
- Knowledge and experience with testing: unit, smoke, integration…
- Scripting experience: bash.
- Experience with virtualized environments: VMWare, Docker…
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said, RT.7/RW.15, Menteng Dalam, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12870
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.