- South Jakarta, Indonesia16, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Working in a team to build credit risk modelling, analytics and reporting for retail customer.
- Partner with product team to determine how technology help to detect and reduce risk.
- Analyze key metrics to determine risk. Help building the variety of data ingredients needed to do modelling effectively.
- Maintain the credit model platform which is utilised by the team and expected to provide advice and guidance on ongoing efficiency gains and new credit modelling methodology.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as Data Scientist at Banking, Financial Services / FinTech Company
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar field.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (for example SQL, Python, R, Scala) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara FIF (Head Office) Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 15 Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan 12440
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.