HR & Organizational Development Specialist
- Surabaya, IndonesiaEmbong Kaliasin Kel., Genteng, Surabaya, Jawa Timur, IndonesiaSurabayaJawa TimurIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Building business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of employees
- Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials
- Optimizing personnel utilization by increasing cross-functionality and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Measuring the impact of interventions on staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors
- All majors are welcomed, preferably in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- At least 3 years experience in Tech Startup Company required
- At least 3 years experience as Organizational Development, Payroll and/or General Affair required
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Expert using Talenta, eDabu, and SIPP
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Business Organization Development and Capacity Building Strategies
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Employee Performance Management
- Willing to be placed in West Surabaya
- Maximum age 29 years old
Perks and Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.