- Kota Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia19, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav 22-23, RT.10/RW.1, Kuningan, Karet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
WHAT DO RECEPTIONISTS DO FOR US?
The first impression is always the most important.
Receptionists are the first people that customers will see when entering our business. In addition to providing a warm greeting, Receptionists are the key coordinators of the information flowing throughout our company.
It is a key position and we value our Receptionists highly.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Opening & Closing the Reception counter
- Provide warm telephone greeting & helpful assistance to guests
- Provide personal assistance to other department when they are in need
- Responsible for handling mail, document, invoice, package delivery as scheduled provided
- Assist with all bookings & service appointments, etc
- Acting as Liaison between Clients, Visitors & Management Team
- Manage Stationery & Office Supplies Inventory
- English both written & verbal is an advantage
- Minimum two (2) years similar experience is required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav 22-23, RT.10/RW.1, Kuningan, Karet, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Human Resources / HR
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.