Software Developer - Pega System
- South Jakarta City, IndonesiaGraha Bip, Jalan Gatot Subroto, RT.2/RW.2, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 8,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.008,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Partner with both the business team and technical team and provide help in application design phase
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame.
- Provide assistance in application testing and support during user acceptance testing
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, information system, computer science, management information system, electrical engineering or related field (minimum GPA 3,00)
- Strong software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- 1+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT applications.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired
- Technical / Development / Configuration and Business knowledge about all solutions on Pega System Application Platform (specially on CRM and Marketing)
- Having Certifed Pega Business Architect will be an advantage
- Having experience with pega CRM at the minimum 1years or above
- Having good knowledge in databases
- Experience in enterprise grade solutions is preferred
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented
- Ability to pick up new concepts and technologies rapidly Has knowledge in development framework using Java
- Good analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work with good project management skills
- Good communication in English both oral and written
- Able to work under required time and pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and teamwork player
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Graha Bip, Jalan Gatot Subroto, RT.2/RW.2, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.