We are looking for anyone with exceptional English and a good command of technology to join our team and work with our highly successful clients and their companies. No prior experience is required, but there will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things – all while working from home.
Pay is very competitive and is based on the level of English language ability and relevant work experience. Payout is also done weekly.
We recruit and hire smart, responsible, and hard-working people from all over the world to join our growing remote team. Once you’re part of the team, we staff you with clients of ours who are successful CEOs and company founders in the United States while remaining to be a beloved member of our team.
We support everyone with training, management, and other resources so that they are always enabled to do their best and are as happy as possible in their roles. We already have a large remote team in the Philippines who will be here to support you and make sure all your needs as an employee are taken care of.
Responsibilities—what you'll do:
- Business-to-Business Communication
- Client and Vendor Management
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Reports Generation and Documentation
- Project Management Tools
- Process Optimization
What we offer:
- Best salaries in the industry
- Permanent ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Warm and friendly company culture
- Full benefits
Benefits at Persona:
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off (paid sick and vacation leaves)
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Monthly tech allowance
- Opportunity to be paid in your currency of choice
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Project Managers who are ready to fully commit their time and energy where they will grow and develop along with the company. As a Project Manager you'll be a general problem solver, collaborating with different teams and helping them with various projects.
- Fully fluent in English
- Skilled in the use of apps and technology
- Ability to commit long-term and full-time
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (Pacific Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time)
- No work experience is required, but we will take any work experience you have into account
- This position is for serious, career-oriented candidates.
Other qualities we look for:
- Track record of success at work or in school
- An ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Experience in high-performance work or school environments
- Skilled at anticipating team members’ needs
- Willingness to work hard and persevere
- Intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness
As a Project Manager, you can be assigned to a wide array of tasks. The ones listed above are only some of the possible tasks that you will be handling and do not apply to all Project Managers.
So, if you’re eager to expand your skill set and build a home-based career, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 5 openings