- Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The US Recruiter is responsible for the delivery of offshore recruiting services to our partners and clients in the United States. Your main responsibilities would include:
- The creation and maintenance of sourcing channels and job boards (DICE, Monster, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder etc.)
- Conduct phone interviews and assessments for candidates being screened for various positions in a diverse range of industries (IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Manufacturing etc.)
- Maintain healthy relationships and guide the candidate throughout all steps of the recruitment process from sourcing to all sets of interviews.
- Coordinate with clients for regular updates about business demands and positions available
Take your career to the next level! We're looking for candidates with the following background:
- Completed at least 2 years of college, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Experience in the BPO industry preferred, but not required
- Masterful command of the English language
- A strong passion for going in the Recruitment industry
- Willingness to work in the US time zone
- A drive to succeed
Will have a huge advantage, if you fit the bill, apply now!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.