Social Media Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 7% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Knowledgeable in how to write effective copy in a lot of different styles for websites, facebook and other social media accounts.
- Must be intuitive and good in research is an advantage. He needs to know what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what measurement are being used.
- Must have a great interpersonal skills on both offline and online presence
- Technical savvy is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Facebook platform and tools will be an advantage.
- Certificate in digital marketing or a degree in Journalism is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience in social media management
- Experience in managing a team is a must
- Experience in creative writing is a plus
- Someone passionate, smart and can drive a team in relation to the company’s goal.
- Socially active using mediums like Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Experience in handling fanpages is a great advantage
- Implements social media strategy, coordinating with the stakeholders across the company to ensure the success and effectiveness of the online initiatives.
- Compile reports for management showing results and activities
- Monitors trends in social media tools, applications and strategy
- Searches for news, articles or any interesting topics to post.
- Plans social media campaigns with the team and seeks approval to higher ups.
- Manages social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Checks and edits content used by the team being handled
- Keeps up-to-date with the best practices in writing for web, social media trends, web usability and business/industry trends.
- Organises and monitors account and fanpage creation
Prymco is a hybrid company which fuses digital advertising and technology development together.
As digital advertising business is evolving rapidly in the current era, and that more and more competitors are entering the field, we can clearly foresee that success will come from not only being creative in our marketing strategies but also by being creative in developing and being able to carry out new top-tier technology to keep us one step ahead in the game. Although we are newly-founded, all of our management team are expertise in lead generation. By combining our unique technology with the best management team, we discovered the solution to clearer insights that can increase client engagement, and boost revenue.
When it comes to digital advertisement, we have already taken such opportunities, developed it until we get the perfect solution. With our team and technology, we know exactly what to do – be it on a desktop website or a mobile phone application- we have them figured out.