Financial Planner (Part time)
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00100,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Part time
Financial Planners utilize their knowledge in financial services to evaluate and recommend plans to clients or businesses based on their needs. This job involves communicating with clients to assess their current situation, researching products to match the customer’s needs, processing paperwork, and ensuring existing customer information is up to date.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess Customer Needs
- Financial Planners routinely speak to clients to assess their needs and offer financial services. This helps advisors customize plans to suit a client’s requirements.
- Process Paperwork
- Once a deal is closed, Financial Planners process the paperwork on their behalf enroll the customer onto the plan, and send out any contracts.
- Utilize Marketing to Generate More Business
- Financial Planners benefit from referrals, newsletters, phone calls, and other forms of marketing that help generate more customers and increase conversion opportunities.
- Service Existing Customers
- Financial Planners contact existing clients to check if their information is up to date and if they need client servicing.
We are looking for competitive, disciplined and highly motivated young professionals who will help us spread financial planning among Filipinos. Whether you are a fresh graduate of any course or already a professional who dream of having a very rewarding career of becoming a Financial Planner, you are very much welcome to join us!
This career opportunity has unlimited income potential, free international and domestic travels, with cutting-edge training and mentoring from industry experts, work schedule flexibility, and achieve your personal aspirations.
Full-time & Part-time positions are available.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's/College Degree Holder (any course).
- Willing to attend training/meetings five times a month in the office.
- Team player, highly trainable and with a positive attitude towards work, people and life.
- Confident and with pleasing personality
- Aggressive and results-oriented.
- Interested to travel around the world for FREE.
THEN, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Attractive Remuneration Rates
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Cash & Non-cash Incentives
- Group Insurance, HMO, Savings Fund
- Flexible Working Hours, Work-life Balance
- Spend more quality time with your family
- Regular FREE Training for your continuous growth
- Travel Luxuriously for FREE (Local & International)
- Performance-based Promotion
- Have a Mission Oriented Career - Be more meaningful with a purpose to other people
*NOTE: Interested applicants may click the Apply Now button. Our recruitment officer will call you for your interview schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.