We are a PEZA registered (Ecozone Export Enterprise) and ISO Certified foreign company looking for an experienced PHP (Frontend) Developer to join our Dev Team. This role will be responsible for producing clean and fast PHP codes in a timely and scalable ways to improve the code-base of our swimwear and lingerie brand.
If you are an experienced PHP Developer who is dedicated to your craft, writes code that you are proud of and can hit the ground running, then We Want You!
This role will report to the Lead Senior Developer and will work closely with the Graphic Designers, Content Developers and other members of the Dev Team who will define together clear project deliverables, timeframe and ensure its timely completion.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product code and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven product development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in writing unit tests
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Livelihood road corner Industry road, Pampanga Economic Zone, EPZA, Brgy. Pulung Cacutud, Angeles City, Pampanga 2009.
- Apparel / Fashion
- 2 openings