Client Service Specialist
- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #55 Tinio St., Brgy Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Strong sense of customer service, attention to detail; highly organized.
- With pleasing personality
- Can work under pressure.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to deliver work with accuracy and on time.
- Able to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Handles customer queries and complaints by rendering excellent customer service and providing reliable, accurate and timely information on products and services.
- Accepts payments from clients
- Accepts and evaluates the requirements from the buyer
- Accepts requests such as change of Hit date, change of status etc.,
- Evaluates the quality and completeness of Reservation Agreement & Buyers Information Sheet
- Accepts the requests for a change in Loan Term
- Prepares documents that buyer would request and transmit properly to departments concerned.
- Assists buyers in signing loan documents
- Accepts and accommodate change of status requests
- Compute discounts, penalties and additional equity
- Accepts Reservation Fee and other payments and prepares Post Dated Checks of buyers
- Prepares Payment Slip
- Checks requests for payments for pull-out, hold, Alteration or re-deposit
- Prepares Daily Transaction, Daily Documents, Buyers Request and Daily reservation reports.
- Transmits Transfer of Certificate Title
- Prepares and transmits Bank Referral for client use.
- Accepts Recon and Transfers requests
- Monitors inventory of loan documents, legal forms for all financing and other forms needed
- Performs other tasks that may be required from time to time
- Accepts and facilitates Promissory notes from clients
- Accepts Letter requests from buyer
- Tracks incoming client requests
- Monitors waiting time for all walk-in clients
CREATING COMMUNITIES, TRANSFORMING LIVES
Property Company of Friends, Inc., more popularly known asPROFRIENDS, is a property development company that started operations in February 1999. It was established by a group of dynamic individuals who espoused a common vision of creating communities and transforming lives by providing affordable, good quality homes. Most of our projects are based in Cavite and Iloilo but we are rapidly expanding to other areas such as Bacolod and Cagayan De Oro. We already have completed 17 projects, and there are 9 projects ongoing. Along with the phenomenal growth of our operations, our need for young and dynamic talents has greatly increased.
Our aim in transforming lives does not only echo to our clients but also among our employees as we continuously expand and innovate within the industry of property development. At ProFriends, we cater opportunities for career and personal development whilst fulfilling our ultimate purpose of improving society as we know it. With giving back what we have learned, there is confirmation that we have, indeed, brought justice to our formative years of education and experience.
PROFRIENDS is a trusted, God-centered partner in building homes and communities that transform lives.
To be the Developer-of-Choice and industry prime mover in property development.
WHY JOIN US?
ProFriends is an equal opportunity employer that has built its way up from a million peso start to a multi-billion peso venture and has been a respected force in the business for more than 15 years now. We may be relatively young, but the feats we have done in this amount of time are reputable.
Here at ProFriends, we VALUE what you decide to bring to the table; and here you WILL be heard, you will feel involved, and ultimately, you will be important. Your position with us will be based on your core strengths, while you cultivate them, and we, as we fill in for weaknesses, if there may be any.More importantly, you’re not just an employee, you’re FAMILY. With the familial nature ingrained in our company’s culture, here at ProFriends you will never be too far from home.You may ask how a company that has built over 35,000 quality houses could be so people-centered, and rightfully so. But looking at the bigger picture, this same company built its way from the ground up, and it couldn’t have done this without valuing every single person. It’s all about investing in the right places, and in our case, our strength is in our people. Our business starts, and ends, with you.
At ProFriends, you, our workforce, are our best asset and you make our company stride with the currents of our demanding industry. Our doors are open for future dynamic team members so don’t be just another number, dream big, walk with the right people and make your career your legacy.
JOIN THE PROFRIENDS TEAM NOW.