- Makati, Philippines3F, 3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Produce high-quality design work for the company’s various needs.
- Craft artworks for Social Media Posts, website assets, and any marketing communications material.
- Coordinate and negotiate with printers and other suppliers to produce any marketing merchandise needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge in page layout (both print & digital)
- Keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Good communication skills
- Collaborative approach to work
- Proficiency in After Effects is an advantage
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated, and can work with minimum supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Digital Marketing
- Attention to Detail
- Design Creation
- Digital Creative Direction
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing Company
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.