Digital Account Manager
- Makati, Philippines, 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Understand the client’s business and their needs. Initiate strategic planning with the digital services team to come up with solutions for the client. Advocate and champion the agreed solutions until they are delivered.
- Conduct initial research and initiate communication on potential leads obtained through different marketing channels.
- Understand the client’s nature of business, their business objectives and needs.
- Able to come up with sound solutions to address client’s issues and concerns.
- Drive client meetings, presentations and communications as necessary.
- Leads the cross-functional interaction within the team to ensure that client deliverables are properly and efficiently executed.
- Manage client’s expectations on project timelines, budget and spending, and performance results.
- Provide performance reports and campaign results to clients in a timely manner.
- Develop professional relationships with key influencers within the client’s company.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in a digital marketing company.
- Able to solve problems quickly with sound solutions that may come up in a typical work day.
- Data-savvy and analytical. Proposes sound solution based on data and facts.
- Working knowledge of different digital strategies and techniques.
- Exudes confidence, quick thinking and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- With working experience in project management and demonstrates impressive time management.
- Able to handle multiple accounts with a skill to allocate resources, create schedule and project timeline, and track deliverables.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing Company
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.