- Apply and implement visual design best practices and principles to the development of visual media of various formats (eg. static and interactive graphics, videos, animations, interactive simulations, etc.)
- Create, maintain and understand branding identity strategy for programs and clients.
- Collaborate effectively and proactively communicate with colleagues, supervisors, and stakeholders.
- Incorporate data analytics to determine the effectiveness of activities and make continual improvements.
- Manage multiple and spontaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Provide direction to other graphic artists and perform initial quality control for all visual assets.
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- web and mobile interfaces;
- ad assets;
- social media content;
- campaign assets;
- presentations, and;
- other online/offline collaterals.
- Meet and consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect their corporate cultures and goals.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the marketing team.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in art, design, creative multimedia, or equivalent.
- Preferably three years of experience working specifically in arts, creative, graphics design, or equivalent fields.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to strategize and execute a campaign for brands in various industries.
- High-level thinkers with an eye for details.
- Has impressive content presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.