At Propelrr, social media is more than just likes, comments, and shares. Social Media Specialists must have a solid understanding of how each platform works and how to create content that sparks conversation and engagement for the intended audience in each platform.
- The successful candidates must also be able to:
- Create and execute social media strategy from a thorough research
- Generate, edit, and publish content that translates a brand's goals and objectives.
- Understand the demands of the brand's audience to be able to optimize its content.
- Turn data into insights and recommendations that will help propel a brand's social media efforts to a new level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of hands-on experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, or any related field
- Knowledgeable in Social Media platforms, tools, and analytics software
- Confidence to take the lead and guide the team when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Driven, passionate, and self-motivated
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave