At Propelrr, social media is more than just likes, comments, and shares. Social Media Specialists must have a solid understanding of how each platform works and how to create content that sparks conversation and engagement for the intended audience in each platform.
- The successful candidates must also be able to:
- Create and execute social media strategy from a thorough research
- Generate, edit, and publish content that translates a brand's goals and objectives.
- Understand the demands of the brand's audience to be able to optimize its content.
- Turn data into insights and recommendations that will help propel a brand's social media efforts to a new level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of hands-on experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing or any related field
- Knowledge in Social Media platforms, tools and analytics software
- Confidence to take the lead and guide the team when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Driven, passionate and self-motivated
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office
- Digital Marketing Company
- 2 openings
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.