As an Art Director, you are expected to perform the following duties;
- Create, manage, and layout design of the assigned tasks, which include, but is not limited to, web and mobile interfaces, infographics, logos, ad assets, social media content, campaign assets, presentations, and other online/offline collaterals.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like and develop an artistic approach and style.
- Collaborate with Propelrr’s digital marketing, copywriting, and sales team to create cohesive designs that would reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Coordinate with the technology team to come up with front-end designs and other website assets.
- Conduct research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends;
- Coordinate resources with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Establish budgets and timelines and deliver the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Coach and provide guidance to new employees, and encourage dialogue among teammates to help each other improve performance and quality of work;
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Stay on top of all trends and follow best practices which include versioning control, naming convention, and organization of graphic files.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Candidates must be Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Art, Fine Arts, Design, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as an Art Director or Creative Director
- Adept in Sketchup, 3ds Max, and other graphic design tools.
- Proficient in all computer software and applications: MS Office – PowerPoint/Word/Excel
- Knowledgeable in PC and Mac Operations
- Proficiency in the Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Interactive, Web, Mobile Design background is a big plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.