- Makati, Philippines3F, 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Complete all assigned modules/features according to the Sprint Plans
- Develop efficient, testable, and reusable modules according to the agreed design solution including the integration of data storage solutions (SQL, NoSQL, etc)
- Implement secure handling of data transit, storage, and retrieval including, but not limited to, encryption and encoding of sensitive information
- Ensure that all assigned modules/features should be finished according to the agreed scope estimates
- Ensure that all assigned modules/features for a specific Sprint should not be carried over to the next Sprint.
- Ensure that he/she is well-versed in the usage of required IDEs, tools and/or Java frameworks (Spring is a MUST)
- Ensure solution designs and developed modules are in compliance with specifications
- Ensure that the developed modules/features are compliant with the internal quality control standard
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Must at least be a graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology and/or other related courses.
- Proven development experience in Java development especially in Spring Framework
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Basic up to intermediate knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.