SEO Link Building & Content Outreach Specialist
- Makati, Philippines3F, 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What will you be doing?
- Push email outreach campaigns for link building and influencer marketing.
- Research industry-related topics to the client. Create an article outline for writers.
- Qualify websites for potential link opportunities
- Develop and execute strategy to acquire backlinks that will positively impact organic search visibility
- Work closely with the internal SEO, PPC, and Content Team to execute the strategy
- Analyze and ensure a healthy backlink profile
- Analyze competitor backlinks
- Conduct keyword research and selection for SEO projects based on client needs
- Coordinate with content providers to consistently deliver SEO content-related outputs.
Who are we looking for?
- Effective communication skills and solid understanding of the English grammar
- Knowledge of tools is a plus: BuzzSumo, BuzzStream, link analysis tools such as Majestic SEO, Cognitive SEO, and AHREFS
Professional Ability & Attitude
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Has intellectual honesty and practice what he/she preach
- Process oriented and goal driven. Able to follow the set processes, but challenges when he/she needs something improvement to the process.
- Someone who follows standard guidelines while providing ideas to improve existing process
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Driven, passionate and can work with minimum supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Information Technology
- Communication & Media Studies
- Mass Communication
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.