- Cebu City, PhilippinesRoom 302, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Handles preparation and/or renewal of business permits and other local municipal documentation requirements in the region/province assigned
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive mobilization request slips form from sales (A1-form) for supply and materials request slip from engineers
- Check materials request slip (MRS) vs bill of quantities (BOQ)
- Prepare delivery receipts
- Schedule daily deliveries
- Coordinate with engineers and logistics regarding deliveries
- Follow up with purchasing department regarding items not yet delivered but due for delivery
- Assist in sending deliveries via forwarder
- Assist inventory department if needed
- Encode and update the materials request slips
- Ensure items will be delivered on or before due date
- Attend start-up meetings for new project
- Weekly submission of delivery receipts and materials request slips for audit
- Maintain necessary and related reports
- Assist with the accounting department as may be deemed necessary by the immediate superior(s)
- Maintain the absolute confidentiality of work-related issues, company records and information; Assures compliance with the Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Human Resource Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably Managerial/ Supervisory experience employee specialize in clerical and admin works.
- Supports head office operations by maintaining office systems and supervising branch staff.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership skills
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Banking & Finance
- Behavioral Sciences and BS Business Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Florem Building, A.C Cortes Avenue, Mandaue City, Cebu.
- Computer / Network Security
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.