Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- 120 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 63% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Management Consulting Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 16 F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate with travel account background is a plus;
- With good-excellent communication skills;
- Willing to have shifting schedules;
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, any field;
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Assist travelers with queries on online booking tools/customer travel profile.
- Handle both calls and e-mails involving technical troubleshooting for issues pertaining to online booking tools and travel profile set ups.
- Ensure that calls and e-mails are handled with a sensitive approach towards SLA.
- Ensure that "First Level Resolution" (FLR), is provided or proper escalation protocol followed.
- Ensure that tickets are logged on Service Now, for all calls and e-mail interactions.
- Provide and maintain a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure that Proper follow up is done on issues escalated to Level 2, till the issue is closed (Ownership).
- Adherence to accurate Service Now ticket log procedure.
- Adherence to Service Now and Moxie Mail Management process.
- Ensure team and effective communication is displayed all times (High on Voice Capabilities).
- Ensure that Key performance indicators like; quality/AHT are achieved consistently.
- Ensure that the traveller is provided resolution in minimum possible time by coordinating with concerned departments.
- Ensure expected login hours delivered on daily basis.
- One should foster ethical environment and respect company policies.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
John Clements Consultants Inc. pioneered the recruitment business in the Philippines. We are the leading HR solutions company with a 40-year experience in management consultancy, recruitment and placement, psychological assessment, outsourcing and staff augmentation both for local and international markets. We cater to a wide range of clientele belonging to different industries, primarily multinational and top local companies. We service 100 of the Fortune 500 companies. Professional Staffers, a division of John Clements Consultants, Inc. is the market leader in providing strategic and quality HR solutions. We are acknowledged strong industry partner in steering careers for professional staff as well as junior to mid-level executives. HEAD OFFICE John Clements Consultants, Inc. Level 12B, LKG Tower 6801 Ayala Avenue Makati City WEB www.johnclements.com FACEBOOK John Clements Consultants, Inc. Professional Staffers