- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Other Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ayala Ave. Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in any field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) experience in talent sourcing, research or junior recruitment with advanced skills in using recruiting search tools
- Proven experience in building strong relationships with candidates and the ability to maintain and build a strong talent pipeline.
- Good understanding in consulting industry (preferred)
- Skilled in proactive research and talent pooling
- Must be versatile with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly adaptable to change and ability to improve processes.
- Self-learner with an eye for detail
As a Sourcing Consultant/Specialist, you will be part of a team responsible for executing search activities and identifying the most talented candidates to support our growing business units across Asean.
- Support sourcing manager in maintaining relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Assist sourcing Manager with talent sourcing and talent pooling through proactive research to build a strong talent pipeline
- Assist with market and talent mapping activities.
- Attend meetings as required to provide updates on sourcing progress and determine needs for the business.
- Work closely with local recruitment teams to enquire and provide them with updates.
- Upload CVs and update potential candidate’s status into recruitment database(s) and reporting tools
- Coordinate meetings when required.
- Recommend improvements to sourcing process.
- Attend to any other ad hoc request by the team.