HR Supervisor | Compensation and Benefits
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Along EDSA, Mandaluyong, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- A graduate of Psychology or any related course;
- Must have at least three (3) years supervisory work experience handling payroll, benefits and employee relations;
- Willing to handle multiple tasks and do fieldwork assignments;
- Organized and familiar in systematic filing of records;
- Has above average oral and written communication skills.
HR compensation and benefits supervisor’s primary responsibility is to handle the payroll, benefits and employee relations in the organization. Candidate will also help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization’s strategic objectives and HR vision.
Welcome to Professional Alliance Consulting! Since 2003, Professional Alliance Consulting has been dedicated to excellence in providing executive search consulting to the information, communications, and entertainment industries, including both product and service companies such as BPO/ Call Center , Food Industries, Manufacturing Firms, Pharmaceutical Companies, Logistics/ Forwarding Companies and related converging technology.
Our Consultants are trusted advisors, playing an integral role in our clients' success. As their business needs have evolved, we've developed new and innovative business practices to address those changes.