Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in world. A role in our Customer Business Development (CBD) function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skill set. At CBD, it's our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs! From data to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers across all industries.
As a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER in our Customer Business Development department, your objective will be to influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behaviour. Key Account Managers design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate ideas and analysis of issues to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills, able to see planned ideas right through to implementation stage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
- Must have graduated from University
- Must be willing to relocate
- Work experience in Sales or related field is an asset, but not a requirement