- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Sentral Senayan III, Sentra Senayan III Lt. 14, Jalan Asia Afrika No. 8, Senayan, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc..) or Master in Management with strong quantitative background
- Some experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is a plus Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- Demonstrated success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action
- Strong technical & analytical skill (R, SAS, SQL, optimization, predictive modeling, etc)
Business Analysts at P&G are:
Business Leaders: Business Analysts at P&G need to be effective communicators, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Business knowledge, interpersonal /communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a multifunctional leadership team. Your job is to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to drive action based on the insights you derive.
Passionate about Analytics: Analytic skills are the foundation of this role. The ability to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business improving action is critical in our work. As a Business Analyst, your will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. You will be the business’s primary evangelist for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen, versus just reflecting on what has occurred.
Technically Capable: P&G Business analysts “get their hands dirty”, leveraging data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, etc) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data. You should be adept at leveraging such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.