- Makati, Philippines1908-1909, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelors/College Degree, any course.
- At least 3 years of Executive Assistant experience is required for this position.
- Proven experience as Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Action Planning
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- One Park Drive Bldg., 11th Drive corner 9th Avenue, BGC Taguig City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.