The HR Officer role is responsible for conceptualizing, implementing and evaluating various employee relations, and performance management activities of all on-shore and offshore employees.
- Develops training documentation as required
- Coordinates employee deployment, including pre-employment orientation of newly-hired shore-based personnel
- Monitors, evaluates and reports regarding employee performance
- Liaises with Management and internal training providers to develop training schedules and ensure the timely delivery of the training
- Participates in the development, review, and monitoring of the Annual Training Plan to ensure all requirements are met
- Assists in the review and development of policies and procedures as may be required
- Provides support in the proper handling of labor relations activities.
- Provides assistance to line managers in the proper administration of policies and employee discipline
- Ensures that disciplinary action procedures are followed and properly documented
- Discusses thoroughly the Company Code of Conduct to newly-hired employees and monitors compliance to the same
- Assist in the development and implementation of localized motivational programs in the organization
- Ensures that incentive programs for the employees are properly implemented
- Ensures all relevant filing of documents in an orderly and timely manner
- Provides assistance in monitoring employee performance
- Directs and coordinates preparation of position descriptions
- Handles issues and inquiries in unavailability of HR Manager.
- Performs other assignments related to admin activities.
- At least 2 years experience in HR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Pleasing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Creative Thinking
- Report Writing
- Performance Management and Coaching
- MS Office
- Processing Information
- Interpersonal Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.