- Taytay, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Preferably graduate of Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- With at least 3 years managerial work experience
- Must have a solid background working in a food manufacturing firm
- People oriented
- Has an excellent analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Managed the entire food production of the company
- Prepare schedule for food production
- Prepares production analysis and reports
- Manages operators issues and concern
- Allocation of manpower schedule
- Handles risk problem
- Ensures that food safety is always observed
- Handles industrial safety and compliance
- Possible design of machineries such as assembly line and processing equipment.
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.