- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Preferably graduate of Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- With at least 3 years managerial work experience
- Must have a solid background working in a food manufacturing firm
- People oriented
- Has an excellent analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Managed the entire food production of the company
- Prepare schedule for food production
- Prepares production analysis and reports
- Manages operators issues and concern
- Allocation of manpower schedule
- Handles risk problem
- Ensures that food safety is always observed
- Handles industrial safety and compliance
- Possible design of machineries such as assembly line and processing equipment.
About Princess Jolliant Corporation
Princess Jolliant Corp. was established in year 1992 as one of the commissary supplying the largest convenience store in the Philippines. Our primary products are rice meals toppings which is well known as "Hottarice" and "Busog Meal". We expanded to regional areas such as in Cebu and Davao.