- Does planning, organizing and all Research and Development activities in accordance to the set objectives.
- Provides technical assistant to the problems encountered by the production or technical departments.
- Manages new product development projects.
- Prepares documents for commissary standards.
- Performs any any related duties assigned to support the company's business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology.
- Atleast 1-3 years experience in Food Product Development.
- Knowledgeable in GMP and HACCP.
- Knowledgeable with product costing.
- Highly analytical, good in planning and organizing.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
About Princess Jolliant Corporation
Princess Jolliant Corp. was established in year 1992 as one of the commissary supplying the largest convenience store in the Philippines. Our primary products are rice meals toppings which is well known as "Hottarice" and "Busog Meal". We expanded to regional areas such as in Cebu and Davao.