- A preventive maintenance technician is expected to be able to work flexible shifts. He/she may carry out minor checks and maintenance during work hours, but major maintenance and repairs are done during the weekends and at night so as not to disrupt productive activities
- Complete preventive maintenance on all production equipment in a timely manner according to schedule
- Determine needed parts and/or equipment necessary to complete repairs and preventive maintenance, plus complete appropriate order requests
- Learn and gain expertise on new equipment and processes
- Instruct co-workers (maintenance staff and production operators) on proper and safe operation of equipment as needed
- Organize and maintain maintenance areas and stockroom
- Follow all established safety rules and guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook, and as stated in the various safety-related training programs. This includes, but is not limited to, lockout/tag out, electrical code safe practices and confined space entry programs
- Understand and communicate all hazards and safety issues to the appropriate personnel. Properly use all required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English fluency
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency by performance and/or certificates in at least four of the following skill set: Basic mechanical aptitude
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About Princess Jolliant Corporation
Princess Jolliant Corp. was established in year 1992 as one of the commissary supplying the largest convenience store in the Philippines. Our primary products are rice meals toppings which is well known as "Hottarice" and "Busog Meal". We expanded to regional areas such as in Cebu and Davao.