- Rizal, Philippines#26 Kamagong Street, Rizal, CALABARZON, PhilippinesRizalCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. He/she supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. He/she is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material, familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, and able to effectively communicate via phone and email.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
- Manage staff appointments
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- College graduate
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Administrative Assistant top skills and proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Office Administration Procedures
- Typing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primetime Creatives, Inc.
Primetime is a company owned and operated by designers, planners, and implementors. Creativity and management ability are our greatest assets.
More than a decade in the industry, you can label us as doers by nature. We like making things happen and we sweat the small stuff. We eat nitty-gritty for breakfast and are perpetually buzzed with a passion to produce excellent results. We never run out of elbow grease and we never settle for Plan A. Like never. Ever.
Primetime started in 2004 as a sole proprietorship, initially providing event production and marketing services to school-/university-based organizations. Following our incorporation in 2005 are a broader clientele and services from across different industries.