The Driver serves the official trip reservation made by SBU/P to ADM. He is responsible for taking care of the vehicle assigned to him. He is also responsible for the overall safety of passengers and vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes instructions from the General Services Supervisor regarding day’s schedules.
- Ensures vehicle is given regular/day-to-day checks prior to the start of vehicle operation.
- Ensures that the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working conditions at all times
- Checks the trip itinerary. Serves official trips assigned by his Immediate Leader.
- Reports any case of an accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the General Services Supervisor.
- Ensures that “Driver’s Overtime Authorization Form” is duly signed by the SBU/SBP Head of Passengers.
- Follow Administrative guidelines on the use of vehicle reservation.
- With at least three (3) years experience in driving passenger cars, vans or SUV.
- Possesses professional driver’s license with restriction codes appropriate to operate the vehicles mentioned above.
- Highly familiar with Metro Manila roads “ins & outs”.
- With knowledge/good understanding in basic engine troubleshooting.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Driving Skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Primer Group of Companies
Established in the Philippines in 1985, the Primer Group of Companies aims to be the leader in delivering superior customer experiences, and accomplishes this through the retail and distribution of the world’s top and premium consumer brands in outdoor, travel, footwear, fashion, action sports, wellness and urban lifestyle. It has also established a solid ground in the industrial products and services landscape offering green solutions, with companies in full-scale printing, air-conditioning, building efficiency and energy management system, and digital and creative graphic design services. The company is aggressively expanding to become the leader in the global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services. Its retail authority alone has grown to over 150 premium brands, with over 450 free-standing stores worldwide. Headquartered in Manila, Philippines, the Primer Group employs over 3,000; and has presence in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Brands We Carry Retail Ace, Aetrex, Backjoy, Baggallini, Barracuda, Bering, Billabong, Black Diamond, Briggs & Riley, Brixton, Cabeau, Coghlan's, Columbia, DC, Delsey, Dr. Martens, Eagle Creek, FitFlop, Flossy, Fox, Freewaters, Go Travel, Granite Gear, Healthy Back Bag, Hedgren, Herschel, Hurley, Hydro Flask, Jansport, Keen, Kickers, Komono, MRKT, Millican, Mitchell & Ness, Mi-Pac, Mountain Hardwear, Nalgene, Native, O'Neill, Osprey, Outdoor Products, Parkland, Pauls Boutique, People, Polaroid Originals, Poler, prAna, Quiksilver, Raen, Rains, Regetta Canoe, Rock Space, Roncato, Roxy, Sakroots, Salomon, Seafolly, Sea to Summit, Sledgers, Spy, Stance, Staple, Teva, The North Face, Timbuk2, Travelon, Tretorn, Tumi, Victorinox, Volcom, World Traveller, XD Industrial Aircond Network Philippines Inc., Beyond Energy Solutions Technology Inc., Brushstroke Creatives, Designery, Primer Printing Services Inc., Rigel, Stellar Equipment & Machinery Inc., Union Inks and Graphics Inc., York Other Ventures Bee Choo, The Park, Arriva Ph (e-commerce) Our Concept Stores Bratpack, Flight 001, GRIND, Ladybag, Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.), Res Toe Run, Sneakpeek, The Travel Club OUR VISION We at the Primer Group will be the leader in global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services. OUR MISSION To bring the world closer to our customers. OUR CORE VALUES • Entrepreneurial spirit • Passion for excellence • Integrity • Teamwork • Self discipline