- Manila, PhilippinesPrimer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Merchandising Supervisor performs complete buying and inventory management functions for assigned brands with the direct supervision of the Merchandising Manager and at the same time recommends improvement on merchandising procedure to ensure efficiency and cost effective methods
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates/coordinates/negotiates with suppliers regarding samples, orders, FOB prices, MOQs and brand building support among others.
- Formulates orders in accordance with sales and merchandising objectives for the approval of the AVP-Merchandising.
- Liaise with the concerned departments on the deliver, payments and processing of all shipments.
- Secures, maintains and checks copies of all documents related to each Purchase order (Invoice, Packing List, Remittance, Advice Bank Receipt, Warehouse Receipt Discrepancy Report, PIC statement etc.
- Prepares merchandise distribution for the approval of the Merchandising Manager.
- Monitors and evaluates the sales performance of brand(s) assigned and inventory level to achieve optimum sales to inventory ratio.
- Recommends price changes and sales promotions for brands handled.
- Develops merchandise assortment plan and executes product realization for licensed products.
- Conducts Product and Brand Orientation training to sales personnel and recommends to Merchandising Manager new and more innovative ways to enhance training techniques.
- Periodically visits the Warehouse to check on defective products and recommends appropriate action.
- Conducts periodic market visits and submits reports on new market trends, competitor's new products, prices and promotions.
- Conducts random quality control of newly arrival goods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Malate Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.