Regional Demand Planning Manager
Primer Group of Companies
- undefined, PhilippinesPrimer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Regional Demand Planning Manager is responsible for the demand planning solutions using business intelligence and analytics to transform data insights into prescribed business decisions that support customer and retail demands.
Responsible also for ensuring delivery of perfect product flow, ensuring better customer experiences, and creating a more effective merchandising mix while reducing costs to better anticipate, control and react to shifting customer demands within the Retail supply chain. Responsible for initiating and leading the companies’ SOP process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating suggested and strategic price points, discounts, and promotions for product categories and brands.
- Leads the creation of agile product flow strategy in which the SBUs can plan for inventory demands across all store and corporate channels, including brick-and-mortar and e-commerce.
- Develops and identifies ways to lower inventory levels while reducing out of stocks, improving sales and reducing transportation costs from warehouse/shipments to stores
- Performs prescriptive analytics to determine the best responses to changing customer demands.
- Provides and leads decision-making through visualization and scenario analysis.
- Provides forecast future demand and sends forecasts to merchandising team as a baseline enabling them to optimize inventories.
- Reviews sales performance versus forecast on a monthly basis. Compute for forecast accuracy and takes necessary actions to address issues of products that are not performing in accordance with plans.
- Partners within cross function teams such as Supply Chain, Warehouse, Merchandising, Brand and Store Operations to continuously improve the planning process which drives sales and operations forecasting and inventory planning.
- Leads and facilitates monthly meetings.
- Develops forecast accuracy reporting and monitors forecast performance versus actual results on a monthly basis.
- Provides management a report of non-moving items, slow moving products for disposition and/or move out plans
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related course, preferably has Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- With at least 7 years experience in Demand Planning. Experience in a Retail Environment is required.
- Has at least 5 years managerial experience
- ISO 9000, Kaizen, TQM, Business Process Reengineering, Six Sigma and Project Management certification are an advantage.
- Expert in Demand Planning process.
- Proficient computer competencies with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases, experience in ERP & Warehouse Management System, such as SAP, Navision, or equivalent are an advantage.
- Advance skill and experience in change management, problem-solving, communication, customer orientation, product technology, project management, and team skills.
- Strong leadership and People handling skill.
- Strong negotiation skill and has a high sense of urgency; able to act and make critical decisions independently.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila City, 1004, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Primer Group of Companies
Established in the Philippines in 1985, the Primer Group of Companies aims to be the leader in delivering superior customer experiences, and accomplishes this through the retail and distribution of the world’s top and premium consumer brands in outdoor, travel, footwear, fashion, action sports, wellness and urban lifestyle. It has also established a solid ground in the industrial products and services landscape offering green solutions, with companies in full-scale printing, air-conditioning, building efficiency and energy management system, and digital and creative graphic design services. The company is aggressively expanding to become the leader in the global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services. Its retail authority alone has grown to over 150 premium brands, with over 450 free-standing stores worldwide. Headquartered in Manila, Philippines, the Primer Group employs over 3,000; and has presence in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Brands We Carry Retail Ace, Aetrex, Backjoy, Baggallini, Barracuda, Bering, Billabong, Black Diamond, Briggs & Riley, Brixton, Cabeau, Coghlan's, Columbia, DC, Delsey, Dr. Martens, Eagle Creek, FitFlop, Flossy, Fox, Freewaters, Go Travel, Granite Gear, Healthy Back Bag, Hedgren, Herschel, Hurley, Hydro Flask, Jansport, Keen, Kickers, Komono, MRKT, Millican, Mitchell & Ness, Mi-Pac, Mountain Hardwear, Nalgene, Native, O'Neill, Osprey, Outdoor Products, Parkland, Pauls Boutique, People, Polaroid Originals, Poler, prAna, Quiksilver, Raen, Rains, Regetta Canoe, Rock Space, Roncato, Roxy, Sakroots, Salomon, Seafolly, Sea to Summit, Sledgers, Spy, Stance, Staple, Teva, The North Face, Timbuk2, Travelon, Tretorn, Tumi, Victorinox, Volcom, World Traveller, XD Industrial Aircond Network Philippines Inc., Beyond Energy Solutions Technology Inc., Brushstroke Creatives, Designery, Primer Printing Services Inc., Rigel, Stellar Equipment & Machinery Inc., Union Inks and Graphics Inc., York Other Ventures Bee Choo, The Park, Arriva Ph (e-commerce) Our Concept Stores Bratpack, Flight 001, GRIND, Ladybag, Recreational Outdoor eXchange (R.O.X.), Res Toe Run, Sneakpeek, The Travel Club OUR VISION We at the Primer Group will be the leader in global distribution and innovation of premium goods and services. OUR MISSION To bring the world closer to our customers. OUR CORE VALUES • Entrepreneurial spirit • Passion for excellence • Integrity • Teamwork • Self discipline