The Technical Service Analyst is responsible for providing Information and Communications Technology business/technical systems services that includes daily operations support to users of Primer business systems, related information management tools and technology infrastructure. He/She promotes a client-oriented approach to end-users and ensures all requests and knowledge-base maintenance are properly attended to and aligned with the Service / Operation Level Agreements.
The Technical Service Analyst works in close collaboration with their respective ICT units in deploying business systems and technology infrastructure, resolves complex ICT-related requests/issues, and liaises also with ICT focal points for partner and vendor escalated concerns.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): LAN & WAN networking protocols, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, IP PBX with Voice logger systems, Network Monitoring Tools as well as extensive work experience in troubleshooting and maintaining the performance of LAN/ WAN infrastructure and connectivity in a medium – scale multi-site IP network.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience specializing in IT/Computer Network/ Systems Administration or equivalent.
- CCNA/CNP or equivalent certification is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Malate, Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Computer System Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening